Whoa, 2014 is almost here!


Greetings Everyone,

Wow, I can't believe it is almost 2014! Every year at this time,  always say, "this year has flown by", when really, it has still just been 364 days...the same amount every year. The end of this year has given me a lot of time to reflect, especially since I got sick AGAIN, just like at Thanksgiving....lol....which meant all 3 of my children stopped by Christmas morning....quickly did gifts and left...because they didn't want to get sick either. THEN, I was so sick I couldn't go to my Mom's for the annual holiday gathering. BUT, it was okay, because, even though I was sick, I still had my entire family....siblings, children, grandchildren, and my precious Mom and Daddy. As you know from previous post, my Daddy suffers from a rare brain disease called Pic's Disease/Normal pressure hydrocephalus. When he was diagnosed, the doctor's gave us 10 months to 2 years, and well, we have been more than blessed with more time....so, another year with my Daddy, has been a great year.

2014 will hold what I hope will be bigger and better things for my blog and my craft business. I've been thinking of what I want to accomplish on the blog such as a better layout....content.....give a ways....what I really want to try and work on.....whether it is painting more whimsical art....making jewelry.....or finding what I really want to do.

I'm not going to set resolutions such as losing weight that I know always gets broken...lol....I just  know that I want to keep being the best person I can be.....do the next right thing....always love my family and friends....and as far as my blog goes....to rely on all of you out there that do this so much better than me....to learn from all of you.....and to maybe, just maybe, be a better person.

Blessings,

Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting