Diva Gramma Painted Beach Hat!!!

Good Saturday Everyone....

Wow, I'm so excited! In the morning I'm heading to Sandestin Golf and Beach resort for a WHOLE WEEK! Whoop Whoop! One of my younger sisters, Katherine, is a Nurse Practitioner and she is attending a medical conference there.....and guess who she asked to go with her???? Me!!!!

I've never been to that area of the West Coast/Gulf Side of Florida and I love the beach. Bags are all packed and ready to go.....except, I had no cap. She has a convertible and I just knew I had to have a cap to wear with the top down. i searched everywhere for just a plain ladies ball cap....couldn't find one anywhere....until.....this morning I ran down to a local dollar store and found a plain white one....

and JUST HAD TO MAKE IT MY OWN:







Nothing fancy...just simple and special to me.....I will be posting daily updates on my personal Facebook page and would love for you to follow me:https://www.facebook.com/deborah.m.owen

So, I just can't wait to leave in the morning.....Blessings to all,

Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting