Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort! Wonderful Vacation!


Happy Sunday everyone,

I hope this post finds everyone doing wonderful and enjoying Life! I just had to share with you the awesome week I had with my sister down on the Gulf Coast of Florida.

My sister, Katherine, is a Nurse Practitioner, and had to attend a conference in Destin Florida, and asked me to go with her! Needless, to say, I was ex static.....one, I had never been to that area of Florida and second, all i had to pay for was my food! Win, Win....right? Also, when we were children growing up, our Daddy was fortunate enough to be able to give us wonderful summer vacations....but, his fixation was the mid-west and western parts of the country. So, we never went to the New England States or went to Florida's Gulf Coast other than when we went to the Keys. Kathy and I were so excited to be able to go someplace that we had never been before.

Can you say FABULOUS? The resort the conference was held is Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort in Destin, Florida. An amazing 2500 acre property that has an abundance of places to stay.....on the Gulf side and the beach side.  We stayed in their premier hotel....The Grande Sandestin. Here  is the link to the site: http://www.sandestin.com



I can't tell you how much fun....laughs....cries....smiles, we shared this weekend.....but, I can share with you some of the fantastic photos I took while there......










Loving my new shades

Peace Out!

Kathy on the left....Me on the right





As, I said, I had the most awesome time.....but, if you are even thinking of going to the Gulf Coast of Florida, please check out this magnificent place......and, of course, I can't wait to go back!!

Blessings,

Deborah

Comments

  1. Looks so lovely and the beach so inviting!!

    Lory
    Designthusiasm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lory it was so beautiful.....the grounds of the resort and OMG, the crystal blue waters of the Gulf!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting