What I Love.....Whimsical Art!

This past month or so, I have been spending almost every waking hour making crafts for a Christmas craft bazaar coming up in November. I've looked at so much red, green, and white....that my eyes were crossing, but, still yet, I wanted to paint!

When I started this journey almost 3 years ago of having a blog and sharing my crafts and stories, I had taught myself how to paint.....and painting fun, bright, and whimsical women paintings is what I loved. So, I had been thinking of doing a series of paintings with The Queen.....funny women with crowns and bright clothes and funny sayings. So, I took this weekend, and painted the first:






 I just love her.....she is just like me....full figured......loves to dress up......and yes,  I love my Bling!

Blessings,
Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting