Being Single and my TV Men!

Okay, I'm putting it out there....I've been single since 2006, after ending a 10 year relationship, and guess what? I'm okay being single! I had put so much of myself, sometimes, too much of myself, into that relationship, that I had forgotten what Deborah really liked! So, I knew that no matter what, I had to get to know ME again....and I did and I have. Even after my accident in 2008, which made me disabled and I began this journey again of learning how to craft...paint...I still maintained being me.

Now, I have been asked...do I miss having a companion...someone to talk to....someone to snuggle with...and yes, is my answer. But, I also have to say, I'm not looking....searching....pining away....nope...not me....as, I'm happy with my Life, just like it is. Yet, I have to admit, that I have found that the television programs I like are full of good looking men.....and I religiously watch them!  I thought I would share some of these gorgeous men with you....
Ben McKenzie

Tom Mison

Mark Harmon

Scott Bakula

Steven Amell

Shemar Moore

Johnny Lee Miller

David Giuntoli
 Do you see a trend? That dark, brooding, but romantic? LOL......So, you see.....I'm a happy, single, crafter, artisan, dog lover.....who is okay being who I am! AND, yes, I do enjoy my nights of television!

Blessings,
Deborah

Comments

  1. Deborah, I've been single a long time also and I like my TV guys also. Funny, everyone thinks you have to have someone and well I do...me! I also have a grumpy old cat so I do have a guy that I share my home with! Ha!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I also have a furry companion, and he loves me unconditional...my friends, my family, well, I'm okay being me! Blessings, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have chosen some of my favorite TV men! You definitely have great taste! ;-) Thank you for linking-up with us at the Oh My Heartsie Girls Wordless Wednesday Link Party.

    Wishing you an awesome week!

    xx
    Lysa
    Co-Host OMHGWW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting