New Jewelry and Purses!

Greetings,

Well, on this Tuesday evening here in South Georgia, it is getting kinda chilly! I actually pulled out the Uggs this morning to wear....with all the metal in my lower legs, having them on feels wonderful!

So, with the holidays coming...sooner than I thought....I decided to make some jewelry.....hand wrapped wire pendants and earrings. All the females in my family know they can expect handmade jewelry or some other craft as gifts. I'm still learning wire wrapping and it does take a toll on my hands, but, I think I'm getting the hang of it:





Yes, I love turquoise, so, when I can find any good pieces of any color, I usually try and purchase them. I just adore the little Buddha pendants!




Turquoise Peace signs....red cabochons.....cute little Buddhas.....and natural stones in the mix! Now, I also finished 2 purse which are made from these gorgeous turquoise place mats. I embellished one with hand rolled cloth rosettes and the other with a beautiful cloisonne pendant:









I'm also going to start work tomorrow on my adorable bohemian cloth bracelets tomorrow.....so, I hope every one has a great tonight and tomorrow!

Blessings,
Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting